One of our clients is looking for a Design Manager.
Reporting to the Head of Corporate Branding, the successful candidate will be an experienced, highly motivated, individual with a strong track record in corporate design management and will play a pivotal role in providing creative direction to the development of clients brand identity. As well as managing a budget for the product area, the post holder will be responsible for managing products through from initial concept to artwork, while ensuring that levels of quality and innovation are maintained.
* Develop and produce concepts, designs, and art direction for corporate projects
* Deliver practical, hands-on, design for a wide variety communication materials (annual reports, corporate magazine, events and other applications)
* Devise creative strategies and direction for design management
* Co-develop, manage, implement and monitor global visual identity guidelines
* Set-up a brand/design portal throughout the whole company
* Manage freelancers, printers and design agencies
* Excellent portfolio demonstrating in-depth experience and ability to manage, develop and monitor corporate identity/company house style and relevant guidelines at corporate and product level
* Proven design management and skills
* Superior hands-on design skills and creativity
* Ability to work on own initiative, thrive in a dynamic and high performance environment and deal effectively with deadline pressure
* Highly proficient in using Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
* Experience with print coordination and purchase negotiations
* A team player with a clear understanding of the role, position and boundaries of design in a corporate environment
* Job ratio is 65% design activities and 35% management activities
Headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, they are a Global Fortune 500 company and are consistently ranked as one of the leaders on the Dow Jones Sustainability Indexes. With operations in more than 80 countries, our 55,000 people around the world are committed to excellence and delivering Tomorrow's Answers Today(tm).